When nominating, consider these common traits of winners:
- Success in their chosen field.
- Significant contributors to the success of their business or employer.
- Good examples of character, involvement and achievement in every area of life.
- Committed to excellence in their personal lives and in the community involved in community activities.
- Please complete each section in full.
- One completed nomination per nominee will be accepted for the selection process.
- Winners will be announced at the Big Spring Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet and Networking Event.
- Those selected will be chosen on their own merits according to the information that has been stated on this application. Please provide as much information as possible.
- Winners will be chosen by a group of previous 5 Under 50 award recipients.
- Must live in Howard County.
- Must be under the age of 55.
- They must be active, committed and motivated to serve the Howard County area.
DEADLINE – DECEMBER 15, 2023
Return Application to:
2023 Five under 55 Nomination
Big Spring Area Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 1391
Big Spring, TX 79721